Friday, February 6, 2009

Which Weapons do you use?






AS I prepare for opening night. I realize how unworthy I am. The fact that I'm alive is a miracle after all the mistakes I've made.

Tonight we openly declare war on Satan and his host. We launch a 15 battle offensive strike.

God is our General
Jesus is our Captain
the Holy Spirit is our Drill Sargent

After a month of praying, fasting, knocking on doors we are going to unlock the Mysteries of the bible tonight.

Here are my weapons:

1. 3 Cambridge bibles and 1 Zondervan bible
*Wide Margin Reference Edition Cambridge(Goatskin)
*Pocket Reference Cambridge (Calfskin)
*Cameo Reference Cambridge (Water buffalo skin)
*1 Zondervan all beat up, tapped out but is my most precious weapon

*Desire of Ages
*Steps to Christ

*My Prayer Journal



*Mack Book pro: 2.4 Ghz 320 GB 2 Gigs of Ram
*Powerbook g4 1.5 ghz with 1.25 Gigs of Ram (EGW commentary)

*Oxygen Media

-Michael James Tuazon

No comments:

Post a Comment