Monday, January 26, 2009

More from Turlock SDA
















March 13-28, 2009 Finish The Work will be launching it's next crusade at the Turlock SDA church. In preparation for the series, they went door to door.













Turlock is known for their agriculture, fresh nuts (especially their Almonds) and Fruits. Turlock is one of the most "religious areas" in the state. However, there is a small Adventist presence.






JR, Rob, Anthony, emily and Kristina (blocking her head)












Jenny took two kids with her and the first door they knocked on they received a bible contact



Kristina took someone door to door, and they got a bible study contact.










Tina brought someone door to door for the first time

Luke brought Alfred door to door. This was a very amazing testimony, because Alfred confessed that the person that the Lord was trying to reach was him. He is the one who needs bible studies

Finish The Work, AYM and the Turlock SDA church members praising the Lord for a of Miracles!
Luke, Elyssa and Tina leading out in sundown song service

1 comment:

  1. Hello my dear friends!!! Here is my ONE comment! Just joking ^_^ I might leave more.. but I just wanted to say that I love you guys and you all are in my prayers! Stay strong in the Lord! When times are rough remember instead of feeling discouraged, feel encouraged because Christ went through the same thing. If you need hope and trials are at hand I encourage or suggest to you to read John 15! Keep 1 Peter 5:10 in your hearts and remember to humble yourselves and cast all your care upon the feet of whom was victorious against the wiles of the devil. Cling on to "It is written" and remember that He will give you strength in the midst of our weakness! May God bless you all! I hope to talk or blog with you later, but for now, I'll see you when I get there! ^_^ Kristina (^_^) p.s. umm.. this time it was the other Tina blocking her face in the picture above! ... haha you thought it was me... GOTCHA! -_^

    ReplyDelete